The vision of Modernising Healthcare Careers is to have a modern competence based workforce where staff have knowledge, skills and attitudes that are fit for purpose.
The Modernising Healthcare Careers agenda includes:
- Modernising Nurses (MNC)
- Modernising Healthcare Scientists (MSC)
- Modernising Allied Healthcare Professionals (MAHPC)
The aims of the Modernising Healthcare Careers agenda are to:
- Benefit patients by offering the best practice skill mix management
- Benefit staff by enabling them to fulfil their potential and optimise their contribution to patients and the health service
- Benefit employers by improving flexibility in workforce development and planning
You can read a summary about the work we are leading on around the three areas that make up the Modernising Healthcare Careers agenda below.